· search resumes
· submit a job
· modify a job
· delete a job
· useful tips
For Job Seekers
· search jobs
· submit a resume
· modify a resume
· delete a resume
· useful tips
· free magazines
· c++ jobs
· java jobs
· testing jobs
· financial jobs
· management jobs
Get Noticed Fast!
· your logo
· banner ads
· contact us
· your privacy
Home » Search Jobs » Job Details
Yatika , Manager - Plant SRVC
600 Grant St,
|Manager - Plant SRVC
|Manager - Plant Servers and Storage– Pennsylvania (10621BR)
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that the server/storage needs of the business are met and aligned with the IT Strategy – seamless operations, endless innovation, without compromise. The Manager of Plant System Hosting is responsible for all computer rooms, servers, storage, VMWare/Windows, Backup and Disaster Recovery at USS facilities across North America.
• Maintain strategic and tactical plans to ensure capabilities align with current and future requirements.
• Lead team to provide maximum uptime for all steelmaking and shipping operations
• Evaluate and develop employees to enhance personal growth and the team’s performance
• Plan, schedule, and supervise the daily activities of direct reports.
• Provide training opportunities and continuous learning to develop staff skills and career paths.
• Establish and maintain the team’s work plan and resource assignments.
• Ensure corrective actions are taken to continuously improve the quality of services delivered.
• Conduct comprehensive risk assessments; Develop and prioritize remediation strategies to address identified risks including but not limited to securing the U. S. Steel computing environment.
• Develop and maintain annual operating budgets and capital plans.
• Support procurement department with contract negotiations for supported technologies and services.
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, computer-related degree or equivalent experience.
• Three years of experience in Information Technology
• Prior experience with enterprise infrastructure services and technologies:
• VMWare, Veeam, VAO
• HPE Proliant/Apollo hardware
• NetApp, vSan
• Supervisory experience and the ability to teach and coach others
• Drive continuous improvement and standardization across all facilities
• Availability to manage a 24x7 environment and staff
• ITIL / ITSM and Project Management experience
U. S. Steel is a principled company committed to its core values of safety, diversity & inclusion, environmental stewardship, results focus & accountability. We focus on our customers, driving quality and ensuring cost effectiveness. We promote an environment of respect, transparency and collaboration – encouraging new ideas that drive innovation and our collective success. U. S. Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) according to job qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, genetics, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability status or status as a protected Veteran or any other legally protected group status.
Email Job to Yourself or Refer This Job »
Contact Company »