· search resumes
· submit a job
· modify a job
· delete a job
· useful tips
For Job Seekers
· search jobs
· submit a resume
· modify a resume
· delete a resume
· useful tips
· free magazines
· c++ jobs
· java jobs
· testing jobs
· financial jobs
· management jobs
Get Noticed Fast!
· your logo
· banner ads
· contact us
· your privacy
Home » Search Jobs » Job Details
Yatika , Manager- Business
600 Grant St,
|Manager- Business Planning– West Mifflin, PA (10568BR)
United States Steel Corporation has an immediate opening for a Department Manager - in the Business Planning department located at our Mon Valley Works facility. In this role, the Department Manager will support the Steel Making Operations as it relates to operating plans, facility loading, production schedules, inventory management and on time delivery performance.
• Coordinate with the Manager of Operations Planning to develop 13-week production plans, monthly production targets and weekly production schedules
• Oversee the output of production schedules for operating units i.e. Caster, Hot Strip Mill, and all Finishing Units
• Represent the Business Planning Team on a weekend duty rotational schedule
• Communicate daily with area managers across multiple operating units
• Manage Salaried Supervisors, who manage hourly personnel that work 7 days/week
• Communicate with Customer Service for material that requires rushes and work with area managers to expedite material to downstream units as required.
• Conduct/attend safety meetings and perform required safety communications.
• Manage inventory flow of material between various operating units
• Responsible for on time delivery performance tracking
• Balance resources in Factory Planner
• Participate in SRI audits as required.
• Participate in any pertinent CPAR meetings.
• Works with Operations and Accounting for proper scrapping of material
• Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, industrial engineering, supply chain management, or closely related field
• At least five years of experience necessary and can demonstrate an understanding of steel production and the planning process
• Supervisory experience preferred
U. S. Steel is a principled company committed to its core values of safety, diversity & inclusion, environmental stewardship, results focus & accountability. We focus on our customers, driving quality and ensuring cost effectiveness. We promote an environment of respect, transparency and collaboration – encouraging new ideas that drive innovation and our collective success. U. S. Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) according to job qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, genetics, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability status or status as a protected Veteran or any other legally protected group status.
Email Job to Yourself or Refer This Job »
Contact Company »